Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Third and Already Exhausted

Today is the third day of school and I am already exhausted and ready for summer again.



Anyways, white tank from Target, yellow from Urban Outfitters, cardigan from NET, skirt from Delia's (got it in Minnesota, so no tax! ;D), shoes from Taiwan, I forget where the belt is from, and the bag I rescued from my mom's closet. :)


I really like this bag~ Got a lot of compliments on it too, which is always nice, haha. It's very practical since it's so big and spacious, but I'm afraid to over stuff it so I'll have to start using a real backpack next week The shoes I also like because they have a carefree feel to them and are very comfortable. The only thing is that they are getting really old and the soles are cracked now :/ I also really like the skirt! :) Kind of flouncy, but not over-doing it. So yeah. Back to hw and notes!
<3

No comments: