Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ow I'm Sore



Here goes! Anyways, this is today's outfit...it's super hot today in San Jose. But I have to bike to class in the morning so you'll have to keep with me for two more days of pants. Then I can finally wear skirts again xD;; Sorry the pic's kind of small and blurry o.o;


Anyways, this is actually...hmm. I think most of the stuff I'm wearing is old. Tank from Target, shorts [superold] from Target, flats are from Payless, and the belt...not so sure actually. I really love the flats..but alas, the soles are thinning out :( The belt I also love because since it's black I can wear it with so many outfits, summer and winter. :] And if you look closely you'll see there are a ridiculous amount of holes/grommets, so I can wear it high, low, whatever.


And here....
is an oil painting I did a while ago....Don't remember what the reference was. but I really liked the effortless chic of it xD;;; I added some gold sequins to it..but I'm not sure you can see it. They're on the red wall and her beret.
I realize I really need to not care as much what other people think and wear what I want to....Maybe it's 'cause I'm bigger than a lot of my friends but when I wear certain things, it makes me look more mature? :o that's a weird way of putting it, but yeah...should probably be not afraid to try new things come this school year. Well yeah, that's my entry for the day then ^^.
<3

No comments: