Sunday, August 24, 2008

One More Day

One more day until school starts on Monday. Today was a pretty chill day...didn't really plan on doing anything except to snag a locker at night. The tak was from Mervyn's....shorts are Old Navy...they're getting pretty old...the shoes were my old 8th grade grad shoes from Payless. Yeah, and i'm standing on a chair..I know... +_+ Oh! By the way, yesterday (Friday) my friend Jenny and I went to our teacher's house. Played Portal and painted nails :D I found this fabulous blue chrome color amongst my teacher's vast selection of colors~
Yay for espadrilles xD I liked the freshness of white that contrasts my ridiculous tan which I am getting from polo practice. And I really really really like that chrome blue <3 Tomorrow will be...church and one last hang out with friends before school starts...:o

No comments: