Tuesday, August 12, 2008

the Ring

Ok, so here's my first style blog post....I have yet the nerve to ask someone to take pictures for me, but...Anyways, I think rings really add a touch of elegance to any hand, and this is one of my favorites that I have, which is not many, 2 ^^;
It's pretty good quality and cheap too. I aquired it last summer in a Taiwan night market for...100NT? Which is around $3 here in the U.S. So far I've found it to be pretty water resistant (it doesn't rust), for what reason I have no clue. But I love it. The funny thing is that the size I got fits best on my ring finger, so I get a lot of people asking me who gave it to me! So..yeah. Comments very welcome! :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Its a cute ring. Forever 21 is like the best place to buy jewelry, so cheap. I'm totally into bad ass jewelry at the moment.