Sunday, August 17, 2008

$15 Dollar Gift Card

Ok so yesterday, I went shopping with my mom. She insisted on getting an SATII math book :/ Then we went to DSW to look for shoes. She's getting ready to throw my pretty red flats and polka dotted slip ons away because she say's they are getting old :( Unfortunately we didn't find any shoes we liked at DSW...I needed flats with a softer and comfortable sole because I will wear it a lot and need it to be wearable.

In the end, we ended up getting my slip ons at Payless at the Valleyfair across the street.


This is the front detail....Haha. I was looking for a white canvas background with colorful decor like my old pair, but I guess black works just as well :)


Today's outfit. I wanted to go with a simple black&white. The top is from...I believe Wet Seal, and the shorts I also bought yesterday from Abercrombie and Fitch. Now, I have never bought anything from there, but two years ago my friend got me a $15 gift card, and I've never gotten the chance to use it. And so I finally got a pair of white shorts :D Yay. The belt, [you can't really see it :/] is from Northern Tier, a canoeing trip I went on in July with my brother's boyscouts.

And I am pointing atttt....Dumbledore! x) Made him for a project last year.

No comments: