Thursday, August 14, 2008

Indecisive

This morning I woke up...and wanted to wear something yellow. I paired the yellow (Urban outfitters) and white (Target) tank with my mom's pants first...


but I wasn't really satisfied with that....plus it would've been a bit hard to bike to class in. Next I tried it with another pair of my mom's shorts...I liked it, but didn't feel like wearing high waist today.


THEN. [finally] I decided I'll just stick with all yellow and gold flats :) The shorts are from Target also, and the flats I purchased in Taiwan. They're really sparkly, but I found you could dress them down, or up, depending on what you were wearing.

See how indecisive I am? xDD;;; Ohwell. I was finally satisfied and got to class on time, too! :) Skit tomorrow! :D since I don't have to bike to class~

No comments: