Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Walking Home..

On the way home from polo, I stuck my camera on someone's low fence. xDD;

The blue tank top was a free one from Wet Seal, courtesy of a coupon from Seventeen Magazine...last month? The skirt is from Old Navy, it's actually quite old..I believe I've had it since sixth grade..The shrug is from NET, store in Asia. It's very comfortable and can be worn belted or unbelted.

Just on another note, I was a bit disappointed these few months because I have not seen many nice skirts in stores :/ They're either too short, or slightly longer than I would like. I really really like these mid-thigh legnth flouncy skirt though :) They make anyone legs look nicer. haha~ The only drawback is that if you live somewhere really windy...xD;;;

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

yeah, the weather in san jose has been weird! warm, but cloudy and windy! i wore a skirt yesterday. bad idea!

Charmaine said...

heehee i'm glad i made your day :D. it's cool to find people that live in the same area. can't wait to see more from you!