Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lazy Saturday


Today is Saturday and I woke up at 10. It was awesome. This past week I've been sleeping so late...Anyways, today's lazy day. Do all my homework and whatever. It's cold today and it rained in the morning :/
Tshirt- Vikepound. Long sleeve- Forever 21. Skirt- Ltd.Too.
So wow. It always amazes me when I can still wear stuff I got three years ago. I got it in...sixth grade? DANG. Four years. O.O Well, it's a nice knit, and it still fits nicely. I really like these flouncy hems. They really flatter everyone's legs. haha~
Skull print! :] It's a nice thermal T that I just use for layering...because it's a bit short, so wearing it by itsself isn't really an option.
Well, for those of you who like rain, happy rain day! and for me...I'll just sulk indoors with my homework. I do not like the rain at all :/ because I hate not being able to go outside..

2 comments:

Zoë said...

i like your poses! hahaha

Charmaine said...

the first pose is fierce!!!! :D