Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lab day



So...this morning took two pictures. Thought both were interesting..but didn't want to bore you with the exact same place & clothes, so I photohopped it! hahah.
Yellow tank- Urban Outiftters. Cropped pants-- REI. Green tank-- Target. Oh and what's great about the pants is that they're water resistant and can zip off, and that's why I wore these today :]-- cause we have to wear long pants for lab days, and I didn't really want to wear long pants.



I got bored on the way home from polo and decided to give you a different background xDD Oh and that's my school bag btw. I found it in my mom's closet. It's really durable, which was a pleasant surprise.

These are the earring I wore today...from Claire's a long time ago. I know you can't see them in the other pics, but they're fantastic and I just recently rediscovered them in my drawer. xDD

No comments: