Monday, February 8, 2010

Waking up 15 minutes before I have to get to class

Hey!
So...today I'm just wearing one of my dad's button down shirts. I actually really like it. Shame there's no picture :x Well, I'm sure it'll come up again sometime ^^. Anyways, I was thinking about shoes, because the media somehow always talks about neutral colored heels, or wedges. And I think wedges are a good way to add some inches without feeling like you want to cut off your feet.

Also, I remember there was this girl at school last year...she had this pair of skin-colored pumps, and whenever she wore them, she looked super tall. I mean, it's not like she was super tall to begin with, probably my height, around 5'7", but those pumps...Anyways, here are some potentials, especially the pair from Payless...obviously I can't afford $400 shoes right now :/ In time...:)


Aren't those booties sick? I think they're so simple and chic, but have such a badass feel :D
♥yifen

No comments: