Friday, February 5, 2010

A hint of sky

Hey!
This week has been kind of tiring. And when I'm tired, I tend to eat a lot. It's a bad habit I'm sure we all have, and that we try to get rid of. After sleeping more on Tuesday night, I realized that sleep really is insanely important-- not only energy-wise, but also positivity. I felt tons better on Wednesday than I did on Tuesday.
Then I noticed something else.
I had gotten in the habit of saying "I'm tired." ...what a terrible habit, huh? So, I've decided to make a conscious effort on not saying "I'm tired." when I'm really not. :)

Today was a sunny day with bouts of cloud, which made super cool pictures, I think. The sky really is wonderful-- it's so random but fantastic at the same time. Just looking at all the different shapes and textures make me feel energetic. Plus the lighting was nice for some self-picture-taking...haha. I was so tempted to just stand there, except they were moving, and I had to get a good picture. Anyways, here's what I wore, and the fabulous white clouds!

Anyhow, I should go to sleep, as to not give myself a reason to keep complaining "I'm tired I'm tired!".
Do you have a bad habit that you want to get rid of?
♥yifen

No comments: