Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009!






Happy new years guys!! I've just spent a whole two days in this outfit.

Jacket- F21, tank-Splended, shorts- Target, leggings- Fleurish, Scarf- H&M xDD It's like, the maximum-comfort outfit, but still look good, and warm.

I got home from the sleepover well rested and content. Well, four hours of sleep. 7-10, haha. Anyways, my mom said Ihad to reorg. my closet so I went through my old clothes and found a tight fitting mini dress. It fit, literally, like a glove.


Even though it's tight, it's stretchy and pretty comfortable. It doesn't restrict movement at all. I will try to find an occassion to wear it :) This one's from before CHRISTmas. I was debating whether or not I would be able to wear my snow boots to school. Actually, I don't think it looks too bad! you? [bang!] haha Alright. Watching too much Japanese drama.

So to start the new 2009 year, I will end with, not a fantastic spread, but a smexy picture I really love. The composition, the color make-up and all that good stuff. It just seemed to really click. The lighting's also really awesome. It's all natrual, window lighting. :P

Ok, Hope everyone has a fantastic year! Thanks for reading! <3

No comments: