Tuesday, January 27, 2009

dentist visit finds

Okok. So I went to the orthodontist this afternoon..and came across some what I might consider treasure! Free magazine with crazy out of this world articles and editorials. Well, out of the ordinary and cool. It's called Interview, maybe I'm just really behind on stuff like this but, I haven't heard of it before. Here's a page I really liked..Just 'cause of the colors, the makeup. Oh, the obi belt is really cool =]

(Interview--Feb. 2009)
I'm not sure why it's a vertical pic. Should be horizontal..:/ The picture I took was horizontal..but when i upload it's vertical >_> Gah. I'll figure it out later..anyways, if you rotate it counterclockwise, that's the way it should look. It's fantastic, isn't it? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice !...yes the Interviewe magazine is pretty cool..but Nylon! way way cooler ;-)