Friday, November 14, 2008

New skirt :]




Whee I finally got around to using the fabric I got from my school's 3D room and I made a skirt out of it :) Took me..around 3 hours and a bit. I really like how it turned out and the gathering was really nice too. Only thing was that the fabric didn't drape as nice, but I guess it adds to the volume of the skirt~
Hehe. And that's my friend's outfit which was fantastic :D Loved the boots, the slouchy leggings (which are slouchy because they're her mom's and bit big for her XD), and the skirt is awesome. From F21 i think.

Haha. We were taking pictures during recess at Chinese school xDD

Okok. So anyways, my neighbor wanted to fast....so I'm going to be hungry for the weekend XP Thankfully my dad and brother won't be home so I'll have less people to be angry at if my hunger gets the best of me lol. I will just...sew, write my stupid essay, and drink lots of water! Byebyee~

"Oppa~ Pabsahjoh...." Lol?!

No comments: