Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

This is...me and my friend =] So we went to SF for Black Friday and although lots of stuff were on sale, most of it was still outside of my ~$60 budget. Tried on a lot of stuff, including a Eileen Fisher alpaca knit oversized sweater (lower picture). I fell in love with it. But it was $198 :/ So I took a picture to satisfy (not) my desire for it....

Anyways, after hitting the department stores, we went to lunch at this place in China town. Then back to shopping...After lunch we went to GAP and H&M. I was desperately searching for oversized sweaters but no such luck (even in guys section, the XL wasn't long enough for my expectations...and by then, the sleeves were wayy too ridiculously long)
However, in Gap, I did find they had a buy1get1free sweater sale. I ended up getting a long light brown cardi, and my friend go the same, except in grey, and in a smaller size. I was pretty happy with it. The price, too (~$13).
This was actually my first time in H&M and I was delighted to find awesome things in affordable prices. I got two scarves---one in a pretty salmon color, and another in lightblue/lt.brown. I also purchased a dk. blue blouse =] Blouses are back! :D Although it's not my usual style, I think it'll be a nice change from all my summer tanktops and T's.
I'm still looking for a pair of nice NOTseethrough leggings so I can wear shorts/skirts in the Winter. I walk to school..so, keeping warm is a must ^^;.
Okay. Whew, long post. Happy late Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday everyone!


ps.
this is probably late, but did anyone else notice the abundance of (cable) knits, pleats, ruffles, and lace? :3



2 comments:

Human Racing said...

It seems like a lot of the retail stuff during black friday didn't have as good of sales as I thought they were going to be. You got some great things though that fit inside your budget!

Trish said...

You look pretty! :)